Wednesday 2 September 2009

Yey!

Lost 3lb at weigh in last night. I was over the moon with that and I'm now officially the lightest I've been in a LONG time, i don't even know when i was last at this weight as when i met Paul i was about 12stone and the next time i remember realising my weight i was about 16 and half stone so i completely skipped those 4 stones in between!

My wedding dress is due in at the end of the month and if i can shed another 4/5lb before then, I'll have lost 2stone since ordering it in Feb. I'd love for it to be a little too big! (i ordered the size below at the time).

Starting to stress now about the weight for the wedding as i only have 9 more weigh ins to go of which two of them will be my hen night and birthday so i can expect to gain then (although I'm still going to try and be good!)

Been buying some hol gear in a size that i can get into but is a bit tight in the hope that by the time i come to wear them they'll fit.

Oh, i also won £3 on the raffle at my ww class yesterday so it was a lucky 3 day yesterday - here's to another good week!! (sorry if my glow is blinding you all!)

1 comment: