Thursday 29 October 2009

WI & Birthday this week

Well, i turned 27 on Tuesday (27th) and it started off great with a morning WI and 1.5lb loss!
I was very happy with this especially as last Friday (23rd) was my hen night and i drank copious amounts of alcohol and went for an Indian meal.
Had a really good night, I'm too embarrassed to post any pics on here but if anyone wants to add me on facebook then please do (there's pics on there).

I went for the whole hen tack thing, limo, meal, bars, dancing and drinking shots competition all enhanced but a "L" plate, cowboy hat and feather boa. It was everything i said i didn't want but i had such a good time!!!!!

Well, like i said, it was my birthday Tuesday and it was a quiet affair this year as we all fly off next week to get married in the Caribbean so money is a bit tight at the moment. I spent most of the day with my h2b, went for a nice lunch and then when he came back from work we ordered a pizza (oops!), but it was my birthday so it's allowed!

Went to see Saw6 last night, for anyone who is a fan of those films, go see it, it's worth seeing. I personally think they should have stopped at Saw3 but it's kind of a religion for me, i have to keep going to see them!
Also, off to see the Michael Jackson film tonight with friends, i know I'm going to cry the place down!

Had my final fitting last week and it went well. All fits good now so i need to be careful and not put much on the week before the wedding whilst we're out there.
I can't believe I go next Saturday!!!!! Including today, i have 5 days left at work, i can't wait for the break.

Next week will be my last post before i go so here's to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment