Wednesday 14 October 2009

Yipee!

Haven't updated in a few weeks, don't really have an excuse, just didn't get round to it lol!!!

Well since my last post I've lost another 4.5lbs which means I've lost 62lb altogether and are now at 13st 7lb.

I went for my first wedding dress fitting yesterday; to say i was nervous would be an understatement!!! I was sooo petrified it wouldn't fit as I'd ordered it in a size below what i was at the time.
Well,............................it fits!! Scrap that..............it's too big!!!
I have to have it altered one and half dress sizes down to make it fit properly, I'm so happy!
I stood there looking in the mirror thinking I'm not as skinny as i should be, but looking at the picture this morning and comparing it to the picture taken when i first tried it on, i can really see the difference!!
I've been told not to lose anymore weight but I'm sure a pound or two won't hurt ;-) !!
I'm going to concentrate on toning anyway and if i lose...great. I have my hen night next week so I'm sure I'll put on after that anyway.
I have 3 weeks to go and 3 more WI's so if i can shift 2 more lb I'd be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment