Friday 4 December 2009

Im back and a married lady!!

Hi all, i'm back from my wedding abroad which took place on 18th November at 2.30pm (6.30pm UK time) in the Dominican Republic.


It was the most perfect day and i couldn't have asked for anything more. The weather was fantastic, around Everyone in our party looked amazing and the two weeks we spent with everyone was so much fun!
They all went home after 2 weeks and me and my husband(!) stayed for another week as a honeymoon.

I really couldn't have imagined a more perfect day.

I went to WI on tuesday to see the damage and was happy to find i'd only put on 2lbs for the 3 weeks of all inclusive eating! I was over the moon!
It's our english reception / party tomorrow night so i have that to look forward to.

Below is a couple of piccies for you all to have a looksy!!!

By the way, i'm now Mrs Stephanie Russell so i'll have to amend that when i get chance.




3 comments: