Tuesday 26 January 2010

I forgot I had a blog!

Well it's been a while since I posted on here, to be honest i completely forgot about it!
Well Christmas came and went as did New Year. I put on 5lb over xmas and I'm really struggling to get back on track.
It's WI tonight so I'll see what the damage is this week. Me and my hubby are trying to cut back money wise and diet wise so we did a meal plan for 2 weeks and bought all the food for it so the forthcoming week should be fairly easy to track as it's all planned out ready.
I thought I'd stick a couple of before and "after" (well not quite after) pics of how I've changed so far. It makes me feel a bit better and more motivated to stay on track.
Here's to good news at the scales tonight!




BEFORE at 18stone 5lbs












AFTER - well my current weight on holiday in November for my wedding at 13stone 6.5lb














AFTER - this is me and my bridesmaid on my wedding day, Dominican Republic 18th November 2009. 13stone 6.5lb.


No comments:

Post a Comment