Sunday 16 August 2009

16/08/2009
Well this is my first post so i hope this works!
As my title says, I'm losing weight not only for my wedding, but also beyond so that i have a happy and healthy life.
I've been on WW now for nearly 2 years and so far have lost 51lb. I lost a good chunk of that within the first 4 months on WW but messed about for the past year. I finally realised i needed to stop messing about and give it 100%. Since then I've managed to lose another stone.

It was 12 weeks yesterday until we fly out to the Dominican Republic and get married. There will be 14 of us in total which consists of our immediate family. We are then spending 3 weeks out there (only 2 wks with family, lol) and then a reception when we get back home.
I'm so excited i could burst!

I haven't had a bad week WW wise this week, had a chinese takeaway last night but it was all pointed and was my treat for being good and doing LOTS of exercise.
I WI on a Tuesday so all will be revealed then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment