Tuesday 18 August 2009

WI result - well deserved

Well i weighed in tonight and lost 1.5lb. I was happy with that as that is a good result for me, I have to work pretty hard to get that kind of result.
If i'm honest I was hoping for 2lb but i'll take the 1.5!!!
My class leader Elle asked for a before picture of me to put on her board in the meeting, so i gave her a copy of that hideous pic of me on the right (with the scrumpy jack!) as it's probably the picture of me at my biggest.
I got lots of nice comments from the other helpers and members and it was really nice to hear especially when i find it hard to notice the difference myself.

I now stand at 14st 2.5lb and as a mini goal i want to be 14st by the end of august. Losing 3.5lb would take me to my 4 stone loss to happy thoughts please people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment