Sunday 16 August 2009

A few piccies




I don't have many photos of me through my stages as i don't really like having my pic taken, but these are a few to show you all.



This pic was taken in August 2007, about a month or so before i joined WW. I was on a weekend break in Straford Upon Avon and I think i must have weighed about 18 stone here (O.M.G!!!)









This pic was taken in April this year when i was chief bridesmaid at my friends wedding. I was about 15 and half stone here so already a good amount lost.










This pic was taken in July at Whittlebury Hall Spa, me and Paul went for an overnight spa stay. This is pretty much how i look now at 14stone 4lb. Still a long was to go but i think i'm getting there.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! well done, what a fab weight loss so far :) Hope you enjoyed Whittlebury Hall xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can really see the weightloss! You're gorgeous!!

    x

    ReplyDelete