Sunday 23 August 2009

I like me!!!

Well today i decided to have a trip to good old Matalan as i needed to get new holiday things for November and I've realised the shops are now stocking winter gear!!!
I've been putting it off as i wanted to lose more weight but i thought i better get something now otherwise I'll be walking the Caribbean beach in pj's!!
I went to both the normal store and the clearance centre and picked up a new items, got LOADS of things all for under £30 the lot!
I bought things I'd never have had the courage to wear (including leggings!) and i even though i still hate my belly with a passion and need to lose another 3 stone, for the first time in a LONG time, i stood in the mirror and wasn't totally disgusted with what i saw.
I felt happy for once in the joy that i am now a size 16 instead of a 22 and that at the age of 26, I'm starting to dress my age (black trousers and granny jumpers just didn't work anymore).
I'm a long way from where i want to be but I'm happier than i was and i feel more confident in myself - GO ME!!!!

Oh, my OH made me laugh, he said the other day "every week I'm loving less of you".
Ok.....at first i was like what the.... and then he explained "because you're losing so much weight there is less of you to love". (He did go on to add that he loves me more than ever though...arrrhhh soppy git!)

No comments:

Post a Comment